Auction Terms & Conditions By bidding on any lot offered for sale in this online public auction, any/all bidders agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Bidders are approved for online bidding, upon registration, based on the information provided by HiBid as well as a buyer’s previous record. The auction company has the sole discretion to approve or deny any bidders.
2. All items are sold “As-Is”. All information contained in descriptions is believed to be accurate; however, no information provided is guaranteed. The auction company, or staff, shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies. Preview and Inspection, prior to bidding, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. The bidder assumes all risks related to the grade, quality, appearance, condition, history, and origin of any lot.
3. Bidder’s acknowledge there is a 13% Buyers Premium which will be added to all winning bids, and will be payable by the winning bidder as part of the total cost.
4. All Sales are subject to the 6% PA Sales Tax, unless a valid Tax Exemption Form is on file with Auction Company. Please email any Tax Exemption Forms to Brad@PanneckerWolf.com
5. All items MUST be paid for, in full, the day after the auction. Upon failure to pay, the auction company reserves the right to void any unpaid invoices, and to ban the unpaid bidder from future auctions. Payments will be processed directly through HiBid unless specified otherwise.
6. All sales are final. Lots may not be returned / refunded for ANY reason. The auction company assumes no responsibility for any items once sold.
7. All items MUST be picked up during the specified pickup time, or shipping arrangements made with a third party shipping company. Please communicate your decision with us after the completion of the auction! Failure to remove items during the specified times, or failure to arrange shipping, will result in forfeiture of item(s). The buyer WILL STILL be charged for the full amount!
SHIPPING INFO & DISCLAIMERS: The Auction Company does not provide shipping services; HOWEVER, shipping can be arranged via The Mail Dock - 1594 Cumberland Street, Lebanon Pa 17042 - (717) 274-6600 -Themaildock.com. PLEASE LET US KNOW, via email after auction completion, IF YOU INTEND TO USE MAIL DOCK, SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE A PICKUP TIME WITH THEM. Shipping Costs will be billed separately and handled directly by Mail Dock. Items will typically ship 5-10 business days after the auction / payment clears. If you would like to receive a shipping quote, prior to bidding, please contact Mail Dock at Maildock@comcast.net.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER FROM MAIL DOCK... "Please be advised that shipping items will sometimes incur a cost higher than the cost of the item purchased. The service to pick up, pack, ship and insure is not a reflection on how much you have paid for an item. We try to be as price conscious as possible and we treat our auction customers with the same care as if you are standing in front of us. We are happy to provide a cost estimate on shipping prior to the auction ending to give you an idea of shipping price before you bid. We will also provide the service of picking up and packing an item to use a prepaid shipping label of your choosing. If the price of shipping happens to be more than you are expecting, we will kindly return the items to the auction company at no charge. Our contact information is below and our preferred method of contact for a quote is email at Maildock@comcast.net."
DISCLAIMER FROM AUCTION COMPANY... "Please be advised, if the purchaser refuses to pay Mail Dock the shipping expense, and the item(s) are returned to the auction company, the auction company is NOT agreeing to refund the expense of the item(s). Buyers will forfeit said items, with no dispute to the amount they agreed to bid (the purchase price). IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH BIDDER TO ASK FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE PRIOR TO BIDDING, AND BY BIDDING, ARE SATISFIED WITH THE SHIPPING EXPENSE. THE AUCTION COMPANY TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY IN CALCULATING SHIPPING EXPENSES, AND DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms